I really like this frame. Being out of college with a modest amount to spend on a room in a new apartment, this was a great choice. I've slept in it for weeks with my little sister and both our weights combined is a little over 400 lbs and I've had friends over and we've all sat on it to watch tv and it's been great. Its steady and reliable. 10 out of 10 recommend.
Mainstays 18" High Profile Foldable Steel Bed Frame, Powder-Coated Steel
- Available in Twin: 75"L x 39"W x 18"H (1200 lbs weight capacity), Full: 75"L x 54"W x 18"H (2400 lbs weight capacity), Queen: 80"L x 60"W x 18"H (2400 lbs weight capacity), and King: 80"L x 76"W x 18"H (2400 lbs weight capacity)
- Durable steel construction
- Powder-coated black steel finish
About This Item
Mainstays 18" High Profile Foldable Steel Bed Frame, Powder-coated Steel with under bed storage, Easy Assembly, Multiple sizes:
- Sturdy, durable steel bed frame
- Black Powder-coated steel finish
- Allows you to place your mattress directly onto the platform with no box spring required
- Folds in half for easy transport and storage
- Features a button locking system that keeps the bed fully sturdy
- Fast and easy to assemble with no tools required for set up
- Extra-high 18” profile creates an ample storage opportunity under your bed
- Designed with capped feet to keep your floors looking beautiful
- Use in bedroom, when guests come over or take on trips
- Available in twin, full, queen, and king
- Twin: 75"L x 39"W x 18"H (600 lb. weight capacity)
- Full: 75"L x 54"W x 18"H (1200 lb. weight capacity)
- Queen: 80"L x 60"W x 18"H (1200 lb. weight capacity)
- King: 80"L x 76"W x 18"H (1200 lb. weight capacity)
Shipping Product Dimensions:
- Twin Shipping dimension: 40" x 3.15" x 38.8" – Weight: 32.2 lbs.
- Full Shipping dimensions: 27.8" x 5.7" x 38.8" – Weight: 45 lbs.
- Queen Shipping dimensions: 30.7" x 5.7" x 41.1" – Weight: 50.5 lbs.
- King Shipping dimensions: 39" x 5.7" x 41.1" – Weight: 58.86 lbs.
Explore this item
High quality and sturdy
Love this so much, came back to buy another. We purchased this for our guest room so that we could also use for storage underneath the bed. It exceeded our expectations. It is very sturdy. Tons of storage space underneath for large tubs, large suitcases an entire box from a mattress. I am very impressed with the quality and so is my husband. Well worth the price.
Easy set up. Glad I purchased!
OmG! So glad I bought this! I need beds fast for my kids and didn't have a lot money to squeeze it in my budget and they didn't want bunk beds so I bought 2 and they are great. They were delivered and I brought them in the house, opened the boxes and had both of them set up in less then 5 minutes! The kids are happy I'm happy so I would definitely recommend them. My only concern is that the mattress does slide so I will add a pool noodle or something to put around the edge so the kids don't hurt themselves getting on or if the bed
LOVE <3 LOVE <3 LOVE <3
Originally i bought the 14" Zinus from Amazon bc Walmart didn't show for platform bed frame when i searched. I got the Zinus 14" and it was great but this one is fantastic! Its the little details that make a huge difference!!! I returned the other one bc i needed 2" more space but if you look at the 2 brands the zinus has the supporting braces folding inward at a 45° angle taking up the storage space. The mainstay one has the braces folding outward at maybe a 22.5° angle which gives you more space. The extra 4" in height, more vertical space under bc the support bracebut plus it was way easier to put together and let's not forget that it was much cheaper! I'm so HAPPY with this buy. If you feel stressed bc you need more space and the clutter is overwhelming, GET THIS BED FRAME!!!
This arrived damaged with a noticeable dent on one side and scratches along the edges where the box was beat up. That was -1 star. The bed had nothing to grip/contain the mattress so it just slides all over the place. -1 Star even 2 corner pieces would be better than rounded off edges. You definitely need to use this up against a wall. Set up was easy. Unfold and done. Only the two legs on the end snap into place, there is no locking mechanism for the center. If you need a temporary bed solution, you can't really beat it.
Started off great
Worked well while it lasted. 10 months after buying, my 6-foot, 250-lb son sat down hard near the center hinge, and the bed broke. (hinge got pushed out of place and could not be put back, so bed frame was locked in a bent position. Until then, the frame felt sturdy, and the height of frame was great.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question