Very easy to assemble and comes with all the necessary hardware. Cable management is a breeze with the Velcro straps on the side. The only downside is it's hard to connect more cables to the power supply once it is installed unless you remove the 3.5" drive bays. If you connect all the cables first, then there won't be an issue. I love the aesthetics of the case and can't stop staring at it now that it's setup in my room.
Fractal Design Meshify C - Dark TG FD-CA-MESH-C-BKO-TG Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ATX Power Supply
Arrives by Tue, Jul 21
Ships to Brea, 2595 E Imperial Hwy
About This Item
- Tinted tempered glass side panel for full edge-to-edge visibility
- Open air interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from intake to exhaust
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic
- Newly designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake
- Performance and capacity of a full tower in a compact mid-tower size
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives, all fully concealed
- Fully adjustable and removable drive cage holds 2 x 3.5?/2.5? HDD/SSD
- SSD plate on rear of motherboard tray supports 3 x 2.5? drives
- Includes two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120mm LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing fans
- Seven total fan positions for high-airflow capability
- 3 radiator positions with up to triple fan in front and dual fan up top
- Easy-to-clean front-access removable filters on front, top and base
- Full length ventilated power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling
- Velcro straps and 27 tie-down locations allow precision cable management
- Sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-damping rubber grommets
- 15-35 mm of space behind motherboard plate with grommetted through-holes for clean cable routing
- Support for new 6TB+ HDD mounting standards
- Support for enterprise 2.5" drives with 15mm height (universal bays)
- Blue LED power and disk activity indicator
- Type: ATX Mid Tower
- Color: Black
- Case Material: Steel
- With Power Supply: No
- Power Supply Mounted: Bottom
- Power Supply: ATX
- Motherboard Support: ATX / MicroATX / Mini-ITX
- Side Panel Window: Yes
- LED: No
- Removable Filter: Front (included), Top (included), Bottom/PSU (included)
- External 5.25" Drive Bays: 0
- Internal 3.5" Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5"/2.5" universal bays
- Internal 2.5" Drive Bays: 3 x 2.5" dedicated SSD mounts
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 / Audio
- Total fan mounts: 7
- Front: 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm (1 x Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120mm preinstalled)
- Top: 2 x 120/140 mm
- Bottom: 1 x 120 mm
- Rear: 1 x 120 mm (1 x Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120mm preinstalled)
- Front: 360/280/240/140/120 mm radiators (max 144 mm width)
- Top: 240/120 mm radiators (max component height of 40 mm on motherboard)
- Rear: 120 mm radiators (max 125 mm width)
- Max GPU Length: 315 mm in default configuration
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 172 mm
- Max PSU Length: 175 mm
- Case Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.1" x 8.54" x 17.83" with feet/screws/protrusions
- Net Weight: 14.2 lbs.
- Meshify C computer case
- User manual
- Accessory box
- Top filter
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
12.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 Inches
Easy to build and looks great
Small footprint, Big airflow
Extremely easy to build in. Cable management a breeze and the case is solid and well thought out. Airflow is amazing and the cpu is running a few degrees cooler just changing the case. Coming from the NZXT H500i to this is a big improvement as far as airflow and the footprint is slightly smaller than the NZXT. I bought the tinted glass and it is more discreet, which is what I was looking for. Although my mobo and gpu have rgb, it isn't as pronounced and just shines through the tint just enough to be noticed. I highly recommend this case.
Great airflow, quality
One of the best cases I've owned. Build quality is very good, firm and solid. The size is just right for a regular ATX build, unless you want to mount an AIO at the top, it could be blocked by the motherboard's VRM heatsinks, unless you absolutely want to mount it there you will have problems. The gromets to access the backside are placed wonderfully so your cables look perfect. A good tip I could offer is that if your motherboard's USB header connector is on the bottom, reroute the case's front USB cable before mounting the motherboard so it goes behind it from top to bottom which will make it look cleaner and also easier to connect. The included fans seem solid and aren't too loud but I replaced them with some PWM ones so I didn't try them for long. Airflow potential is amazing, a good fan set up can achieve both good thermals and low noise. I wanted something that had good performance and if possible discrete looking, this checked out all my boxes. I don't really care about RGB nor the looks of my components as long as they have good performance and quality, so the smoked glass is also a good feature for me. If you want flashy colors and reflections all over your metal and silicon parts, then the white model with the clear panel might be a better pick for you. All in all this is a solid performer with all the features I want, absolutely recommended.
I absolutely love this case. It does not have the optical drive bays making it a more compact case. I was able to fit a ASUS x570 TUF Gaming motherboard with a Noctua Cooler.
It looks nice and holds everything I bought. A few things to watch for I didn't notice when buying but doesn't bother me: There's no slot for an optical drive. Putting an extra fan on the bottom will require removing the tray for 3.5 drives. Trying to use the USB ports on the front can be an issue if putting into a desk with a slot too small for it, as they are angled up quite a bit.
Great packaging from the foam to the the snug fit inside the box. Arrived on time. At the time it was the cheapest price i could find. I was even surprised that the website has improved a lot since I last tried to use it. Good job keep it up because in store it not so great
Great compact ATX case
I love this compact ATX case. I wanted a smaller case without having to get a mini itx or mAtx motherboard. I had an S340 elite before but just wanted something smaller. I also love the tinted tempered glass. I have RGB lights on my mobo, ram, AIO cooler, and a led strip. It makes it way more subtle and not as flashy which I prefer but enough to see all the hardware guts. I wasn't a fan of the way the front grill looked but in person, it looks more neutral. It's also very easy to build in.
Great fit and finish
Compact design and its lighter than expected. Dark glass tint lets just enough light through. Makes it look classier than clear cases in my opinion.
Great case, but not without its minor flaws
This is a really great looking case and was very easy to build in. It may look like a small case, but it has all the space you need. I do have three minor gripes about it though. It advertises 3 120mm fans on the front, but it doesn't mention you have to remove a part of the psu shroud to put in the 3rd fan on the very bottom. This is a part of the psu shroud that you have your HDD/SSD's in . Another slightly annoying thing is that the front mesh cover is not intuitive to remove with taking the front panel off. The third thing is that the slits that your cables go through near the bottom of the motherboard were a little small and could have been bigger. Overall, a good case.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question