- Product TitleSun Joe MJ401C Cordless Lawn Mower | 14 inch | 28VCurrent Price$139.99$139.99List List Price$168.00$168.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleGreenworks 21-Inch 13 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25112Current Price$129.99$129.99List Price$165.00$165.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewCurrent Price$216.00$216.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$274.99$274.99List Price$296.00$296.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$249.99$249.99List Price$349.00$349.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct TitleGreenworks 18-Inch 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25012Current Price$89.09$89.09List Price$149.00$149.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$131.79$131.79List List Price$169.99$169.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleRemington RM3000 16" Reel Push MowerCurrent Price$62.99$62.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleOhio Steel 42" / 22 CF Lawn SweeperCurrent Price$249.99$249.99List Price$369.99$369.99Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct Title42-46 in. 2-Bin Lawn Mower BaggerCurrent Price$199.97$199.97List List Price$219.00$219.00Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
Having the right lawn mower can make maintaining your lawn much easier. To choose the best lawn mower for you, consider your lawn size and terrain.
If you have a small, flat lawn under a quarter of an acre in size, you may do well with a manual push lawn mower, or reel lawn mower. However, reel lawn mowers aren't the best choice if you have a lot of trees or flower beds, since the blades may get tangled in debris or twigs.
If you have a larger lawn or hilly terrain, a walk-behind gas or electric lawn mower is a good choice. Gas lawn mowers don't require a cord and can easily power through thick grass and move over hilly terrain. Electric lawn mowers have the advantages of being quiet, requiring little maintenance and having zero emissions. They may be powered with a battery or an extension cord.
riding lawn mowers are practical for relatively flat lawns larger than half an acre. For very large, flat spaces, such as golf fairways and pastures, zero turn riding mowers may be most efficient.
With Every Day Low Prices on lawn mowers and other outdoor power equipment, Walmart has you covered.