- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$34.94$34.94List Price$49.00$49.00Gift eligible
- Product TitleHuffy 12" Rock It Boys' Bike for Kids, Crimson RedCurrent Price$29.00$29.00
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free delivery
- Product TitleHuffy 12" Sea Star Girls Bike for Kids', Mint GreenCurrent Price$29.00$29.00
- NewSponsored ProductProduct TitleDynacraft 18" Girls Sweetheart BikeCurrent Price$98.00$98.00Free delivery
- Product TitleHuffy 16" Sea Star Kids Bike for Girls', PinkCurrent Price$29.00$29.00
- Product TitleHuffy 20" Rock It Kids Bike for Boys, Hot RedCurrent Price$29.00$29.00
- Product TitleHuffy 20" Sea Star Girls Bike for Kids, PurpleCurrent Price$29.00$29.00
- Product TitleHuffy 20-Inch Sea Star Girls' Bike, Blue and PinkCurrent Price$58.00$58.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleHuffy 20-Inch Rock It Boys Bike , Royal Blue GlossCurrent Price$58.00$58.00Free delivery
Whether going to school or having fun with friends, your child benefits from a bicycle. Wheel sizes for kids' bikes typically range from 12 inches to 24 inches, so make sure to get the right wheel size for your child's height and age. If your child is just learning to ride, start with a bike featuring one gear and look for bikes with more gears as your child becomes more experienced.
Generally, kids' bikes are made from steel or aluminum. For low cost and high durability, choose a bike with a steel frame. Keep in mind that frames made from steel are heavier, and they have a tendency to rust if exposed to the elements. If you have a little extra money, choose a bike with a lightweight and rustproof aluminum frame.
A few special features help to ensure a pleasant bike-riding experience. A chain guard prevents pant bottoms and shoelaces from getting snagged and light reflectors ensure better visibility for riding just before dark. More special features to consider include kickstands, water bottle holders, baskets, and bells.