- Only at WalmartProduct TitleKent 20" 2 Cool BMX Girl's Bike, Satin PurpleCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$88.00$88.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleJohn Deere - Heavy Duty 12 Inch BicycleCurrent Price$119.99$119.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleKent 20" Chaos Boy's BikeCurrent Price$88.00$88.00List Price$98.00$98.00Free delivery
- Product TitleDynacraft Hot Wheels Boys' BikeCurrent Price$64.00$64.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDynacraft Barbie Girls BikeCurrent Price$94.99$94.99 - $149.99$149.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$84.00$84.00Free deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleKent 18" Rampage Boy's Bike, Gold/BlackCurrent Price$88.00$88.00Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$49.00$49.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Whether going to school or having fun with friends, your child benefits from a bicycle. Wheel sizes for kids' bikes typically range from 12 inches to 24 inches, so make sure to get the right wheel size for your child's height and age. If your child is just learning to ride, start with a bike featuring one gear and look for bikes with more gears as your child becomes more experienced.
Generally, kids' bikes are made from steel or aluminum. For low cost and high durability, choose a bike with a steel frame. Keep in mind that frames made from steel are heavier, and they have a tendency to rust if exposed to the elements. If you have a little extra money, choose a bike with a lightweight and rustproof aluminum frame.
A few special features help to ensure a pleasant bike-riding experience. A chain guard prevents pant bottoms and shoelaces from getting snagged and light reflectors ensure better visibility for riding just before dark. More special features to consider include kickstands, water bottle holders, baskets, and bells.