- Best SellerProduct TitleO-Cedar EasyWring Spin Mop & Bucket SystemCurrent Price$29.98$29.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$11.97$11.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$2.78$2.78 - $7.78$7.78NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$2.73$2.73Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$3.42$3.42Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.42$9.4211.2¢11.2¢/fl ozNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleO-Cedar Fast N Easy Broom with Dust PanCurrent Price$9.00$9.00List Price$9.98$9.98Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleMallory Squeegee with 8" HeadCurrent Price$2.98$2.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleGreat Value Bowl Brush Plunger & CaddyCurrent Price$9.97$9.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleSwiffer Dusters Multi-Surface Refills, 18 countCurrent Price$11.97$11.9766.5¢66.5¢/eachNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
Which cleaning tools are essential for a college student living in a dorm?
Dorm rooms tend to have limited space, so smaller sized cleaning supplies would be easier to store. A hand broom with a dust pan would be a good option and can hang inside a closet. Glass cleaning wipes and antibacterial wipes easily fit in drawers.
What's the best way to clean hardwood floors?
Hardwood floors are easy to clean. Sweeping with a broom is all you need for lint or dust build-up. For tougher cleaning, look for floor wipes that fit on mops specially designed for hardwood floors.
What's the easiest cleaning tool for dusting?
Dusting wands make dusting easy. Many are adjustable and extend to hard to reach areas like ceiling fans. Dampened dusting wipes are another option, with the dusting solution already on the wipes. Just dust and throw the wipes away.