- Current Price$4.98$4.98Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Sponsored productProduct TitlePompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil 16 Fl OzCurrent Price$4.38$4.3827.4¢27.4¢/fl oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Title(2 Pack) LIBBY'S Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix 30 oz CanCurrent Price$6.22$6.22 - $11.07$11.072-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerSponsored productProduct Title(3 pack) Nesquik Chocolate Syrup, 22 oz BottleCurrent Price$6.66$6.66 - $11.98$11.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$4.00$4.00$4.00$4.00/fl oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$35.08$35.08$4.39$4.39/fl oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleMcCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, 2 OZCurrent Price$5.94$5.94$2.97$2.97/oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$7.62$7.62 - $14.94$14.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$8.26$8.262-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleTorani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup 750mlCurrent Price$7.94$7.9431.4¢31.4¢/fl oz2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
If you enjoy homemade baked goods, like breads, cakes, pies, tarts and snacks-cookies-chips/cookies/976759_976787_1001391'>cookies, it's worth keeping certain staple ingredients on hand. Having the basics available will let you whip up many treats on a moment's notice, without a trip to the store. And when you want to make something special, just pick up a few extras — there won't be any need for a long shopping list.
Most baked recipes call for some type of flour, which has a long shelf life and is easy to stock up on. For breads and certain pastries, you'll also need yeast. For most other baked goods — including cakes, cookies and muffins — you'll need Baking Powder or baking soda. Sugar, salt, cocoa, chocolate chips and common spices and extracts, such as cinnamon and vanilla, are also worth keeping on hand.
Most recipes for baked goods call for some kind of oil or shortening. Depending on what you bake, a mildly flavored liquid oil, such as vegetable or canola oil, and a solid or semisolid option, such as coconut oil, vegetable shortening or lard, can be very versatile.
If you don't bake often, it may not be worth stocking up on so many ingredients. Instead, keep a few baking mixes on hand for your favorite pastries or desserts.
At Walmart, you'll always find Every Day Low Prices on a wide variety of baking supplies.